11 Tweaks To Further Accelerate Your Firefox 2.0
Thanks to helpero.com, a website that solves internet problem, they helped increase my firefox surfing speed by 12%. Below are the details of my browser and the 13 tweaks to accelerate your firefox 2.0.
Tested on firefox version 22.214.171.124
Tested at http://rangit.com.
Recorded load time with Firefox Load Time Analyzer Plugin.
7.609 seconds = 12% increase
- Proxy Pipelining
- Disable ipv6
- Add Content Interrupt Parsing
- Add Content Max Tokenizing Time
- Add Content Notify Interval
- Add Content Notify On Timer
- Add Nglayout Initial Paint Delay
- Add User Interface Submenu Delay
- Add Plugin Expose Full Path
- Add Browser Cache Memory Capacity
Value should automatically be true.